Give to Citizens Inn
Make A Donation
Consider, if you will, how far a simple donation can go to help your local community thrive and keep your neighbors safe and nourished:
Everyone needs a hand at times. Citizens Inn is committed to helping everyone we work with succeed. We want to make sure that all of our clients achieve long-term success by providing them with appropriate services and resources they need.
With your help, we can make a difference in the lives of our North Shore neighbors. Supporters like you further our mission of breaking the patterns of instability, while empowering our clients with access to food, health, education, and employment related resources.
Please call us at 978-531-9775 with any questions.
Shelter Wish List
Please note, we currently do not accept furniture of any kind. The Furniture Bank, run by Massachusetts Coalition for the Homeless and My Brother’s Keeper are two options to check out for furniture donations.
- New Pillows
- New Blanket & Sheet Sets-twin
- New Towels (Bath & Face)
- New Bath and Shower Mats
- New Shower Curtains & Liners
- Wall Clocks
- Alarm Clocks
- Baby Monitors
- New Car Seats (Infant & Toddler)
- Extension Cords (3-Prong) Power Strips
- Disposable Diapers (Others Baby Items)
- Digital Camera (New or Used)
- First Aid Supplies and Kits
- Flash Drives for Computers
- Vacuum Cleaner
- Flash Lights
- Batteries (All Sizes)
- Light Bulbs
- Heavy Duty Pots & Frying Pans
- Toaster Oven, Blender, Small Microwave
- Ziploc for Storage
- Reynolds Wrap, Etc.
- Storage Bowls with Lids
- Dish Cloths
- Non-Perishables (Tuna, Veggies, Spagetti Sauce)
- Gift Certificates To Local Supermarkets: Market Basket, Shaws, Stop & Shop
Other Gift Certificates
- Dunkin’ Donuts
- Movie Theaters